Friday, August 28, 2009

Going to BYU

Jilly and I picked up my brother, Glen, from the airport yesterday so he could go back to BYU for fall semester. Since Glen missed lunch we stopped to feed him. "Let me help you with that lid."

"Yum, icecream." (Don't worry, soft serve ice cream doesn't have much milk in it so it doesn't bother Jilly's lactose intolerance, plus she didn't eat much anyway).






We got Glen moved into his new apartment and so we had to take a few pictures. Since I would want to know where my son was living these are mostly for my parents...

The hallway, Glen's room is on the right at the end of the hall.



"Where to start with all the unpacking?"



The bathroom (of course, Jilly had to hop on in the photo action).




Kitchen


More kitchen, Glen is at the sink "doing dishes."




At the dining room table.



Glen and Jilly hanging out on the couch.


A picture of both of us to prove I was there (as if Jilly in every other picture wasn't proof enough).


Outside in front of Glen's building.
Glen's room is downstairs on the bottom floor.

Have a good semester, Glen!!!

4 comments:

Heather J. said...

I'm sure Glen told you that I got out of my drop off duties. I was willing. I'm pretty sure you past the chasity line in Glen's apt. Maybe BYU doesn't have a chasity line...heathens...lol. What a nice sister you are. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I feel so much better seeing where he is. (Ha) Looks like he is right at home.

MOM

Unknown said...

Oh, remember the days... :) I'm sure your little trip to BYU brought back memories and what a good sister to get your brother all settled. It looks like things are a bit nicer these days. Is that Heritage? I'm assuming so with the kitchen...

Sheila C. said...

He is lucky to have a sister so kind and so close. It is a strange feeling just leaving them there. I am sure that you mom appreciated the pictures!