Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I feel 10 lbs lighter!

I forget why I don't wear my hair long until it gets long. When it is longer it is always in my way and when I have a newborn it gets pulled an awful lot. I hate wearing it up so I don't know why I have been keeping it long. Probably because I didn't have the time/money/energy to go get it cut. Plus it was getting yucky because the last time I got it cut I told the stylist to trim off enough to get rid of the dead ends and she trimmed about a half inch off when it needed an inch or more. I left the salon with as many split ends as I went in with. Finally on Saturday I escaped for a few minutes and got about 6 inches chopped off.

Ah! So much better!

4 comments:

Heather J. said...

Looks good!

Melissa said...

Nice! I've always liked you with short hair. It looks so good on you.

Amy said...

That cut looks stunning on you. I don't think I ever saw your hair that long before. Love getting hair cuts. It just makes me feel pretty and a huge weight taken off my shoulders (literally).

Unknown said...

Very cute Holly! :) Too bad you can't have the stylist do it for you every day. With a newborn and a 2-year old I'm sure there are many a days you don't have time to do much with your hair. Miss you, Holly. Hopefully the next time we're up in Utah we can get together! :)