Monday, June 28, 2010

Poor Chloe

No pictures today because my computer is down.

Chloe had her 6 month well-check today. Let's just say it didn't go real well. She's still small so the doctor wanted to draw some blood to see if we can figure out why she's not growing. A bunch of people tried to find a vein and couldn't. One assistant even went digging around for one in Chloe's arm and still didn't come up with anything (Chloe was a good sport, thankfully). They sent us to the hospital to get the NICU people to draw some blood which was fine but for some reason the order was not at the hospital when we got there and since it was after 5pm the doctor's office was closed so we just went home. Needless to say, I was pretty annoyed. I guess we'll try again tomorrow. Also, we are being referred to a bunch of other doctors for various things for Chloe (honestly, we went through so much at this appointment that I really don't remember the details, good thing the doctor's office is making all the arrangements).

*Sigh* It's been a long day. It is no fun when your kids are medically needy.

3 comments:

Heather J. said...

Keep me posted about Chloe. What other things are going on?

Melissa said...

I'm so sorry that Chloe is sick. I'll be thinking of you guys!

Anonymous said...

Prayers for Chloe have gone out on the Christian radio in Texas thought you would like to know..Keep me up-dated Please..Love Your Old Aunt