Monday, September 20, 2010

Funny Things Jilly Says

Jillian says some pretty funny things. Here are a few I remember.

She calls Darth Vader-Darth Mater (I think she's confusing Mater from Cars with the Star Wars character).

When something is pretty it is gutiful (gorgeous/beautiful) or cuteable (cute/adorable).

When I try to get Chloe to say "Mama" or "Dada" Jilly chimes in and says, "Say Jillian!"

When she tries to spell Chloe's name it goes like this, "E...L...O...P...H...I." When she spells her name it goes like this, "H...I...L...P...H...I." The letters aren't always in this order but there is always a p and an h in anything she spells.

She's always saying something funny. I usually forget before I write it down.

1 comments:

Heather J. said...

I love it! Aren't kids a great source of entertainment when they can talk? Vance has been obsessed with the letter "w" for ages now... :)