Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bloggety Blog

Do I even blog anymore? I don't know what is wrong. It's not like I haven't had plenty to blog about. Trip to WA, Rosemary's play, Rosemary's graduation, playing with cousins, hanging out with Sean's and my families...Sadly I didn't take many pictures of our adventures because usually someone else had a better camera that took better pictures (and I had my hands full of kids). Anyway, I vow to do better.

Right now we are involved in potty training ( let me just say, I do not have the patience for this kind of thing. Can you send your kid to potty training school?). Anyway, after cleaning pee off the floor for the dozenth time today I put Jillian back in a diaper. Yep, I'm failing miserably at this. Good thing tomorrow is a new day.

1 comments:

Heather J. said...

Cleaning pee off the floor for a few weeks gets old, but it beats having to change all those diapers. Good luck! I think potty training may be the hardest thing I've done yet as a parent, but hey, Vance is only five.