Saturday, December 3, 2011

Elliot's Blessing

We had Thankgiving at my sister, Heather's house this year and since she lives a whole 5 miles away we didn't have to go to far. My parents and younger sister, Rosemary, came to spend the weekend with us. I cooked the turkey and made Sean some gluten-free foods so he wasn't left out and we had a fun time visiting and hanging out with everyone.



That Sunday we blessed Elliot since my parents were in town. I made his blessing outfit awhile ago and since I've only ever have small babies I was a bit worried that it wouldn't fit. Luckily, I made it big enough and Elliot had plenty of moving room. His blessing was very nice but we did have the smallest circle I've ever seen. Only Sean, my Dad, and Stephen (my brother-in-law) were in it (oh, plus my bishop). It was a very nice blessing. My Aunt Sheila and my cousin Melanie and her girls came and it was nice to have them there with us too!







Sad face:(



I think this is our first family picture since Elliot was born.

1 comments:

Sheila C. said...

cute cute family!!!!