Thursday, February 2, 2012

5 Months

Elliot is 5 months old! I can hardly believe it. My little man is over 18 lbs these days which is good since I'm pretty sure we won't be having the same feeding issues with him as we did with Chloe. He loves to talk and coo at anyone who will pay attention to him and he is starting to roll around. All that chub has made this skill a little more difficult. He's working on sitting by himself and can sleep all night as long as he's not on any oral steriods for his breathing (he did three doses since Christmas and each time he was up every 1-2 hours all night long, which was worse than when he was a newborn). Elliot gets his cheeks pinched almost everytime we are out. He usually gives me a look like, "Mom, make them stop!" He's an easy going kid who loves his sisters. We love having Elliot in our family!

1 comments:

Heather J. said...

What a cute little chunk! I can't believe he is already five months old.