Thursday, March 1, 2012

6 months old

Elliot is 6 months old today. I'm not sure where the time went but here we are. He has his well child check on Monday so I'll post offical stats then, but I do know he's over 20lbs.




He spends some time in his high chair while I'm making dinner or when I am doing something and he's tired of laying on the ground. He rolls all over so I can't leave him on the couch like I used to.

He also had his first taste of rice cereal this month. He doesn't eat it every day but he's had it a couple times and seems to like it better every time.


He wasn't so sure about it the first time.



If he doesn't eat it, Chloe wants to. You can see her little hand trying to "help" feed him.



Taking a Sunday afternoon nap with Dad a couple weeks ago.


He is one cool dude. And in case you are thinking I posed him like this, I didn't. I just happened across him like this. He's done it a number of times since.