Sunday, August 26, 2012

Brigham City Temple


We went to the Brigham City temple open house yesterday with the kids. Jillian was really excited that we got to park a few blocks away so we could ride the bus to the temple grounds. We made it there and toured the temple.  It is beautiful!  They had it down to a science getting people in and out, probably because it was a Saturday and very busy.  After the tour, we walked around the grounds and took a few pictures.
 The family was not really in a picture taking mood at this point.

 Do I only get Chloe's backside in pictures?  Looks like it!





Jillian reported that her favorite part was the cookies after the tour.  I didn't expect a different answer from her.  I was surprised at how small the temple was.  I expected it to be bigger, I guess.  Still, it was very beautiful and I was so excited to take my little ones inside to see the temple!

0 comments: