Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hair bow

For Jillian's blessing day outfit I wanted to get a cute hair bow. I searched high and low and could not find one. I figured if I waited until the Saturday before I could get my mom to help make me one since she would be in town that weekend. So last Saturday we went to the fabric store to find some stuff to make a cute hair bow/headband for Jillian to wear to church with her blessing dress. We scoured two fabric stores and came up with nothing.

We finally went to the mall where we searched every store and found one little bow that I wasn't thrilled about but would have to do as we were running out of time. This week with Sean's family we went to a different mall where I knew there were lots of baby hair accessories so I bought this one. It's a little big for her head but it was exactly what I was looking for. The funny thing is that after all the searching for the other bow I forgot to put it on her before we went to church. All that work for nothing! But we did put it in her hair for pictures afterwards. See the post for Blessing Day for those pictures.




P.S. Aren't the Winnie the Pooh booties cute?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that outfit. Of course, I am a classic pooh fan. Her bow is real cute too. Love the pictures. I'm glad you put some new pictures up so I don't have to see her sad crying face when I look at your blog now. :)
-Heather

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the hair bow! :)