Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Seven Months Old

Jillian is seven months old today. Some stats:
Jillian hasn't grown a lot in the past few months, she's still wearing size 3-6 months. Her hair is getting super long and is still very curly.

She hasn't crawled yet but likes to be on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth (she'll take off any day now).
Jillian loves to play with the girl in the mirror. She gives her lots of kisses...wet ones!
Jillian loves loves loves to eat.


She also likes her sippy cup.
Sometimes she has trouble finding the spout.

She still loves to eat her toys.
And to destroy anything I build with the blocks.
I can't believe my little baby is growing up so fast!


2 comments:

Marci Roberts said...

Cute, cute, pictures. Seems like you are having a good time with her.

Heather J. said...

I was just thinking that it seems like you are putting her in the same clothes that she was wearing a few months ago when I saw you. That is handy! I'm not even going to tell you how old either of mine were when they grew out of that size. :)