Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Suitcase

In anticipation of our trip to Washington for Christmas, we got ourselves a new suitcase. We were in desperate need of a new one since the luggage we have been using was a graduation gift for me. A high school graduation gift. We are talking luggage that has been around the block. The last time we flew home the suitcase came back wrapped in airline tape with my underwear hanging out of it. I knew that once the entire Salt Lake City International Airport saw my drawers, it was time to retire the old worn suitcase. Jillian, of course, had to be the first to check it out.
"Yes, the stitching is of good quality. And this zipper seems quite sturdy."

"Yes, this suitcase will do!"
Thank you Jillian, for your thorough inspection. Now, could you please get out so I can start packing?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are really looking forward to your visit, if you have too much stuff to take home, I'll keep the girl! LOL
Keith

Unknown said...

Too cute! We have some pictures just like that of Rachel in a suitcase when she was the same age as Jillian. How fun! Enjoy the holidays with your family and travel safely.

Sheila C. said...

She is a cutie and I'll bet grandma and grandpa can't wait to see her.