Friday, February 20, 2009

Job

I am pleased to announce that Sean started a new job today!!! He is working for a health care company doing computer stuff (I really have no idea what the man does all day but I can get the basics). The job is closer than the last few jobs he has had so we're pretty excited that he'll be home at a reasonable time in the evenings.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers during the last 6 weeks. Knowing that we have such a great support system got us through this rough patch with smiles on our faces.

7 comments:

Heather J. said...

All you need to know is that he brings home a paycheck, right? I can follow Stephen being a service advisor much easier than when he's been a mechanic. Talking to people about their cars, I get. The mechanics of a car, goes right over my head.
YAY for a new job!

Melissa said...

Woot woot! That is the most fantastic news! I am so happy.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, another case of good things happening to good people.
Uncle Keith

Sheila C. said...

We are so Happy to hear your great news!!! Hope things go well for you both!

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

Yeah! I am glad that things have worked out for you guys!

Amy said...

Yeah for a job!!! YIPPIE for MONEY!!!

Unknown said...

Wahoo! What great news. I hope all continues to work out. Only a few more days and I'll be in Utah. I will be in touch. We are still trying to figure everything out! :)