Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My New Love

I've been asked where my furniture was from one of the videos of Jillian walking. Well, I am happy to announce I am now a proud owner of a new sectional! This was our living room from Sunday night until today.

Nice and spacious. Jillian ran around like crazy. She loved it. I'll admit, our apartment felt much bigger without any furniture in it.


This is our new couch. It is chocolate brown and is very comfy. You can see Jilly's little bum on the right hand of that picture.


But my favorite part of the new couch is the "cuddle corner." I kid you not, that is what it's called. Just perfect to sit with a loved one. It's also fun to sit in by yourself. The sectional does take up the whole wall but we won't live in this apartment forever so we wanted to get something we liked rather than something that would just fit. And so far, we love it!

2 comments:

Heather J. said...

Ooohh... that looks comfy. I want that cuddle corner. I can think of three people to use that with or enjoy it by myself!

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

That couch looks very comfy! I love the cuddle corners and long extensions that are the new style on couches now.