Monday, March 16, 2009

Just a few pics

Just a few pictures I caught of Jillian last week that I thought were delightful so I'm sharing.

Sometimes after breakfast I leave Jillian in her high chair for a few minutes so I can get some things done really quick without the extra "help" from Jillian. Last Monday I did just that while I unloaded the dishwasher and when I looked at her to see what she was doing this is what I saw:

Poor Jillian! She looked bored out of her mind! What is a good Mom to do? Take a picture of course!

Also, we are thoroughly enjoying our new couch. You can see that Jillian loves to rub her head on it by her crazy hair!



2 comments:

Heather J. said...

Uh, Hello Mom, I'm bored.... That's picture is too funny. Don't worry, I would have taken a picture too.

Melissa said...

At least she looked bored and not ready to snap someone's arm in half, right? It's the little things, I say...