Monday, May 11, 2009

Here we go again!

I went to the doctor on Friday. I swear, I live at the doctor's office but that's a story for another day. This visit was an exciting one. I got some pictures taken while I was there. Here are a few:



If you can't tell, these are ultrasound pictures of Baby Galland #2. Baby is looking toward the bottom of the picture with the head on the left. The poor kid looks like he/she has a pointy chin. Hopefully that's just a problem with the ultrasound picture, we don't want a kid that looks like he/she's related to the Wicked Witch of the West, right? We are almost 12 weeks along and are due around Thanksgiving (apparently we can only have children around the holidays. It's not on purpose, promise!). We are excited for Baby #2 and for Jillian to be a big sister. With Baby #2 coming at the end of November, we will have 2 kids under 2 for a month or so. Are we crazy? Sometimes we think so!


8 comments:

Sheila C. said...

How exciting!!!!! We are so happy for you and no we do not think you are crazy. They will grow up and be best of friends! WAY COOL!

Unknown said...

Congrats! What exciting news. I hope you are feeling okay and that the pregnancy continues to go well. Keep us posted when you find out what you are having! :)

Amy said...

WHAT?!? This is way exciting!!!! Congratulations on the wonderful news of baby #2!!!

Are you thinking blue or pink? Any ideas yet? (I know its still early.)

Heather J. said...

Yay! Of course, I already knew, but it is still exciting. You are no crazier than any other parents who've had children close together. :)

Berkley said...

YEAH! Congratulations! That's SO exciting. Round two...

Marci Roberts said...

Congratulations Holly!!! I am so excited for you. I think you might as well do babies while you are in the baby mode. With my #3 being so much younger I have had to do some readjusting.

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

Wow! Congratulations. You will definitely have your hands full. Are you crossing your fingers for a boy?

Sam said...

oh fun Hol! I just saw this - congratulations!!! Of course - you'll have a blast. Almost two years apart doesn't seem that close together to me, but what do I know ;o)