Wednesday, May 20, 2009

IN WA

I know it's been awhile since I've posted but that's because I've been in Washington hanging out with my family. I've taken pictures too but alas, they are on my camera and I don't have my computer. So this is a picture-less post. Boring, I know.

I went to see my brother and sister's play last week. Very funny. They did "Once Upon a Mattress." Glen was a mute king and Rose was a Lady in Waiting. You can check out pictures on my dad's or my sister's blogs (see my blog list for Em's Blog and Heather's New Blog).

I've got more fun things planned while I'm here so I'll have to blog about those as they happen.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I will miss your blog updates and pictures! And actually, I wondered if anybody would get confused by the title "Having A Good Bang Day," guess I was right. LOL.