Saturday, June 13, 2009

Play

I took a lot of pictures while I was gone so I'm going to pace myself and only blog about a few at a time so I don't overwhelm anyone (mostly myself).

This is at Rose and Glen's play "Once Upon a Mattress." They were so good and funny! I couldn't stop laughing at Glen. We are only missing Heather in this picture because she wasn't there (but she came the next night because she was feeling left out). The pictures of all of us were not taken with my camera so I need to get copies of them from whomever has them.

I told Glen it looked like he had broccoli on his butt. I think it's supposed to be a tree. But it still looks like a vegetable to me! I was so glad I could come and watch my talented siblings do their thing!

1 comments:

Heather J. said...

That picture of Glen makes me laugh anytime I see it. I think the pictures without each other turned out better than the ones with all five of us...