Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chloe's Blessing Day

We had Chloe's baby blessing on Sunday. All my family came to celebrate with us. We had to go to my Aunt Sheila's house just so we could all fit in one spot (our apartment is way too small!). Thanks Sheila!!!

Sean, Chloe, and me

The Sean Galland Family, not the greatest picture but we're all here.


Heather has a nice camera and so her pictures of Chloe look so much better than mine. Even if Chloe is crying (it was lunch time for her).
Jillian and her friend, Aubrey, who came to celebrate with us.


Since we were all together we decided to take a picture of my whole family. From left to right we have Sean, Jillian, Glen, Vance, Eric, Tanner, Heather, Stephen, Rose, Mom, Dad and me holding Chloe.
Thanks to everyone for making Chloe's blessing day so special!

0 comments: