Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I love this age!

I love the 3-month-old age. Finally, the kiddo does something other than eat, sleep, and poop (although there is still plenty of that going on!). Now I get smiles and coos and responses to playtime. I love it! Hanging out with the nasal cannula and facial stickers. Have I mentioned Chloe's new nickname is Stickers?

A friend a church has been telling me that I could put a ponytail in this girl's hair ever since she was brand new. So today when Jillian was demanding that I put an elastic in Chloe's hair I figured that I might as well. It's a little lopsided but let's see you try to put a good looking pony in a baby's hair!

I don't know what kind of face she's making but it's pretty hilarious!


So cute!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures, nice to see her home and smiling. Keep up the the good work Holly. We love you