Sunday, April 4, 2010

Catching up

It has been awhile since I posted. We've had a busy month what with starting out March at the hospital and then doctor visits every week until Chloe got off the oxygen. This month is looking about the same with various appointments (all for Chloe) and visits from my parents and trips to see Eric graduate from BYU-I. Whew! I need a break already!



We did get to play a bit a couple weeks ago. Jillian's friend Aubrey turned three and we went to Chuck E Cheese's to celebrate. I got to catch up with a childhood friend I hadn't seen in 7 or 8 years (Aubrey's aunt Crystal). We had a great time! I love hanging out with old friends!Sean also got his wisdom teeth out in March. Here he is after surgery hanging out with Chloe.Since it was General Conference this Sunday, we had the girls wear their Easter dresses last week. I didn't get a great picture of them but that is pretty typical!

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

2 comments:

Heather J. said...

Cute dresses! I practically ignored Easter this year. Sad, but true. I love Easter, but with a new baby and unemployment I guess I just didn't get into it.

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

You have an amazing family. You are so lucky! when you wake up in the morning smile! you truly have everything you need!!

Sorry wife and I have been trying to get pregnant for a while

HS