Sunday, July 18, 2010

Some pictures from the last week

Last Sunday after church Jillian wanted me to take her picture. So I took about 20 and this was the only one that she actually looked at me and smiled for:

Then this week she wanted pictures again. I am a mean Mom and said, "Nope." It was hot outside!
Jilly looked at me and said, "Mom, I'm an elephant!" And what do ya know, she actually looked like one!
Chloe is finally getting really good at sitting. She loves to sit and play with her toys!

This video cracks me up. I took another one that was pretty funny but it is really long. She was trying so hard to get the Cheerio before I started filming her and then when I turned the camera on she was very distracted by the camera. Funny kid!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are so adorable Holly! I love how Jilly requests for you to take her picture. The beauty of digital cameras! And Chloe is just getting too big too fast. :)

Heather J. said...

My boys like to pretend they are dinosaurs with the boppy. Chloe is looking grown up sitting up. Porter is getting better at it too, but not good enough for me to leave him even long enough to take a picture. Cute girls!