Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jillian's 3rd Birthday

Jillian turned three last Wednesday so here we are celebrating. She wanted a Princess Presto cake (from Super Why) and this was I came up with. Sorry it is so hard to see. The screen on our camera broke so we can still take pictures but can't tell what they look like until we get them downloaded on the computer. My other option was the cell phone which takes decent pictures but has no flash so you get what you get on this post.

Chloe really enjoyed her cake!


A Dora backpack.



"I'm the map, I'm the map..."
Jilly had a fun birthday. I think 3 is going to be a great age!
P.S. Grandma Galland: Jillian did open up her Wall-E toy and loved it. There are no pictures because I hid it so well before Christmas I forgot all about it until the day after her birthday! But she was very excited to get it. Thanks!

0 comments: