Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January going ons

I know I haven't been blogging much this month but I hate blogging without a cute picture of my girls and I am still camera-less so I put off blogging even though there is actually some news to share.


We went into the nutritionist last week (two weeks ago? I can't remember now) and Chloe is done with the feeding tube. She still doesn't drink quite enough but she was overweight for her height so they said she can be done and to keep working with her to get to drinking enough. She is also done with occupational therapy! Yay! We've been pretty excited about this. She is going back to the nutritionist next month so they can make sure she is doing ok. Life has been great without the tube! I felt like we were living life around that thing and now that it is gone we are all much happier!


It feels like January has been flying by and dragging on all at the same time. Sean and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on the 24th (really we celebrated on the Friday before). I can't believe we've been married for 7 years. Sometimes I can't believe it has only been 7 years. I think this is the most recent picture of the two of us together from June of last year. It seems like one of us is always behind the camera.

Now that January is about over, I am ready for SPRING! Bring it on! Too bad I still have a couple months to go! The 3 or 4 inches of snow that fell yesterday reminded me of this.

1 comments:

Heather J. said...

I was going to wish you a happy anniversary and I forgot so... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I think the picture of you guys is cute. And yay for Chloe too!