Tuesday, July 26, 2011

34 Weeks

And the belly is getting large. Being pregnant in the summer is pretty miserable. Sean has resigned himself to sleeping on the couch because he says when he sleeps next to me he feels like he has a heater on him. I don't blame him though, I sleep better by myself these days too. I'm at the point where everything takes double the time to do because I can't move. It would be humorous if it weren't so darned annoying. In fact, I cut off all my hair in the hopes that would help me stay cooler. So far I don't think it's helped much but it's nice to have the hair gone anyway. Besides being miserable, thing are going well. The girls and I stay busy with projects and play dates. We are enjoying our last Tuesday off from Cub Scouts (our pack takes July off since it's the only month that the boys are out of school due to a year-round school schedule). Not many church callings you get a month break from:)

0 comments: