Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Crafty

Instead of trying to get my house in immaculate shape before this baby come (which is what happened while I was nesting with my girls) I am instead in a crafty type mood. I do enjoy making things but I think I'm seriously out of control.


While I was in Washington in May I crocheted this scarf from my sister for school. It was a fun scarf to crochet and I think I'll have to do more because it's so cute:






The other day I decided I needed a new Boppy cover. This is my old one. It would work for a boy just fine but it's stained and faded. This is the new one I made today:



Yeah, it's two toned in case I get tired of the green or the giraffe print.






Last week I made a blessing romper for this little guy. It had some major issues but I think I fixed them and as long as no one looks too close (in person) it'll be just fine.




I think my new favorite thing to do is put cute appliques on onesies. I know lots of people having babies this time of year (guess I'm in good company) so I'm stocking up. The cutest ones I've made have been for my brand new niece who was born last week but I'm not sure they have got them in the mail yet so I'll have to post them later so I don't ruin the surprise.



I have lots of projects running around in my head as well. I wish I had unlimited time and money so I could make all the things that are tempting me!

1 comments:

Marci Roberts said...

Looks like a lot of fun projects. You will be glad you have done them when you have a newborn because then you really do not have the time.