Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jillian's 4th Birthday

Jillian turned 4 last week. She wanted to have a Rapunzel party so we decorated accordingly. Floating lanterns and a long string of hair across the whole room.

Jillian saw the cake my aunt Marci made for her daughter Nyah's birthday and wanted one similar. This was my attempt. Notice the "hair" border on the bottom.



Being sung to. She asked me to sing "Happy Birthday" to her all day.




Blowing out the candles.




Chloe enjoying some cake. By the way, I made a gluten-free cake so Sean could eat it. Jillian took cupcakes to preschool that morning and they were not gluten-free.



Opening presents. This one is from Rosemary.



Tinkerbell slippers. She is still really excited about them.



A game from Grandma and Grandpa Porter.



The Lion King. Honestly, I think I got this for her more for me. Shhh...don't tell.



A Crayola Story Studio which takes a picture and puts it in a story with your favorite Disney characters so Jillian is in every page you print out to color.


A Minnie Mouse play set.



The Jeppson's came for pizza and cake on Saturday. They gave Jilly a book which she loves. She also got a magazine subscription from the Kelley family. She is always asking when her magazine will come in the mail. Grandma Galland sent a cute pair of Tinkerbell socks and Jillian barely lets me take them off her feet to wash them! Thanks for the gifts and making Jillian's 4th birthday, "The best birthday EVER!" (her words).

1 comments:

Marci Roberts said...

Wow, I don't think I have ever been the source of creative inspiration before. I am flattered.