Thursday, January 12, 2012

We had a good Christmas. We spent it at home this year so no traveling which was quiet but nice. We had church at 9am so we just looked at the gifts Santa brought and left the other gifts until later.Santa brought Jillian a Unicorn Happy Napper which she has since named Corny. I think she was contemplating naming her Horny (because she has a horn), but Sean and I talked her out of that name for obvious reasons.Chloe found this little Elmo in her stocking. He is never very far away from Chloe.

Elliot got a little panda that he likes but I must not have taken a picture of it since I can't find one on my computer. He got a few other toys that his sisters have enjoyed playing with until he's old enough.




The girls got new dresses to wear to church and this was our attempt at a family photo. Luckily we took a few and got a nicer one:


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I know we were blessed this year as we celebrated the birth of our Savior!

0 comments: