Friday, September 6, 2013

Rosemary got married!


My youngest sister, Rosemary got married at the end of July.  We were lucky that she got married in the Logan temple because then we could get ready at our own apartment that morning!
 Gotta have clean teeth for the wedding!
 Chloe was ready to go!
 Sean and Elliot looking spiffy.
 The girls in their matching dresses that I made for them.
 At the luncheon I caught some candid shots.  This is the bride and groom, Steven, talking with my dad.
 My brother, Eric and his wife, Tami with their cute baby, Georgia.  And yes, I made her dress too.
The bride with her friends.
 Glen playing with a nephew (Porter, maybe?).
 The day after Rose got married we went to her reception in Almo, ID.  Here are my brothers ready for the festivities.  They are silly boys (love you guys!).
 Chloe and her favorite person in the whole world: Grandpa!
Glen and Elliot.

Everyone took lots of pictures with their nicer cameras so I just have a few snapshots with my point-and-shoot.  We had a good time and Rosemary was a beautiful bride.  I don't think I took any pictures of her Washington reception that took place a week later but we had a good time there too (no worries, it was well documented by others).

0 comments: