Friday, September 6, 2013

Washington


While we were in Washington for Rosemary's wedding reception, we got some playing in too!
 Admiring the dinosaurs in Granger.
 I love how Elliot is trying to look up to the T-Rex's head.  It's way up there!
 Grandma and Elliot.  He didn't want his picture taken but at least Grandma looks cute!
 Playing with the Kelley cousins at Uncle Keith's house.
 This picture cracks me up.  I have another one that Jillian is actually smiling in but Anna is not looking at the camera so this one gets to grace the blog.
The Galland kids playing with Anna and Kimber!

We had a good time visiting everyone while we were home.  The girls went camping with Sean and his family and that's all I heard about the rest of the trip (honestly, that's all I heard about for months ahead of time too). Sean got some pictures of the girls fishing and playing in the lake on his phone.  I should get those from him so I can post them.  Sean and I went on a date to see "Star Trek Into Darkness" on the very last night it was playing at the cheap theater.  Good thing we didn't wait until the next night to go! Grandma and Grandpa Porter graciously agreed to put the kids to bed for us while we caught the movie.  I now have a new appreciation for Benedict Cumberbatch (if you don't know who he is google him, I promise you'll thank me).

0 comments: