Friday, May 16, 2008

First Solids




The doctor told us we could try out some rice cereal for Jillian at our four month check up so last week we caught her first try on video.

Now it's been a week since she's tried her first taste of cereal and she seems to like it better than at first. I have another video of her crying while eating on her second day of solids, I'll have to post that another time as the video is huge. The problem we have now is I can't get her fingers out of her mouth long enough to get the spoon in. So I usually end up feeding her with her fingers in her mouth. I guess she likes to feel the food going in!

2 comments:

Heather J. said...

Cute. At least she didn't gag like Vance did the first few times I tried to give him solids. Vance loved watching the video. I even got him to say "Jilly". We'll have to see if he'll get down who Jilly is when you are here.

Melissa said...

That girl makes the funniest faces.