Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Toy

Jillian found some new toys to play with. When I go get her from her nap she will have ripped her socks off and be playing with her toes. I find it ultimately hilarious so I laugh every time she does it which, by the way, confuses her because she's usually crying because she's awake and no one has come to rescue her from the crib yet. Once she sees me laughing she thinks she has to be in on the joke as well and she starts to laugh. All because she's finally discovered her toes.

1 comments:

Heather J. said...

Cute, cute, cute picture. Her feet look bigger than Tanner's. I think they looked bigger than Tanner's in February too. Tanner likes to play with his toes, too. However my boys are the only babies I know that don't try and eat them. You'll have to let me know if and when Jillian does that.