Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jillian!

I haven't done a Jillian-centric post for awhile. Jillian's becoming a real character lately. She jabbers away to anyone who will listen (actually, she doesn't even need an audience. She'll jabber to herself quite contently). She's starting to stand on her own and will walk around as long as she has a piece of furniture or a hand to grasp.
This is her standing on her own. She'll stand up if Sean or I will let go of her and she's got her balance. It helps when she's wearing these jeans (they're kinda stiff and hold her up) and shoes.
She climbed into her "toybox" all on her own (it's just a little cardboard box that we throw her toys in at the end of the day). Sean and I got a kick out of it so of course had to take a picture.

Jillian and her mom being a little bit silly.

Just a little video of Jillian playing with her toys.

1 comments:

Sheila C. said...

Cute pictures, I like the stiff pants idea, I kind of use the same idea to hold my stomach in!