Friday, January 23, 2009

Jobless Part 2

I've been putting off blogging about this but I guess it's time to let everyone know...Sean lost his job two weeks ago putting us both at home and unemployed...again. Last time I wrote about this, Sean had a job the next day so I didn't even need to write about it and I was hoping that would be the case this time as well. Maybe it's good karma, to put it out there in the universe, letting everyone know that we are having a rough time (although, technically, I don't actually believe in karma. For more information on what I do believe click here).

Sean and I have had a harder time this go around. The economy is in such a state that there isn't much out there and when we do get a lead it turns out that the company is no longer hiring for that position because their funding has been cut. It is hard to stay positive when so much negativity is all around.

I know that Heavenly Father will provide for us but we've discovered that we are very impatient. We want to know when and how right now, but last I checked, God doesn't work on our timetable. So we are working hard to be patient and we'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh man...you poor guys. I am keeping you in my prayers...you will make it through, I know! Stay strong...if you need free babysitting call Kaylin. Just kidding, call me.

Anonymous said...

We are moving Heather in her duplex tomorrow. Then we can get ready for you two to tell us that Sean has a job!!! Or move in whatever it takes.

MOM

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

I am sorry to hear that you guys are having such rough luck. The Lord works in mysterious ways, though sometimes it is hard to be patient and rough out the storm. Keep your chins up. My sister-in law was hiring up in Ogden. I will check with her and see if they still have positions open...