Thursday, September 24, 2009

I was afraid this would happen...

...which is why I didn't blog about the housing journey. Our financing fell through at the last minute and so we won't be buying a house at this time. There are positives and negatives about not moving right now (they're about equal so we're not too bummed about staying). I think at this point we're a little weary of the whole process and so will stay put for the time being. Maybe we'll try again next year. I think we'll have to...sharing a room with a baby...doesn't sound fun for me or Jillian (oh, yeah, Sean probably won't like it much either). Hopefully we'll have better luck in the future!

4 comments:

Sheila C. said...

I am so sorry! That is a bummer...maybe some chocholate will help :)

Sheila C. said...

I hope that you can have a nice birthday anyway!!! thinking of you.

Heather J. said...

I want to see a birthday post.

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. And it is hard to have a newborn in tight spaces (speaking from experience). Rachel has definitely learned to sleep through Audrey's crying, but not her screaming. Audrey still isn't sleeping through the night, but we are working on it... Since Jilly has been such a good sleeper, hopefully #2 will be also. It's hard, but doable. I hope you had a good birthday! :)