Sunday, September 27, 2009

Someone else is 29...

Sean turned 29 today (yes, he married an older woman) and he got the Joseph Smith Papers: Journals Volume 1. So this is what I've looked at all day:He will look up every once in a while and read me something he finds interesting which reminds me of my Dad (he does the same thing but usually with Reader's Digest jokes). By the time Sean finishes this book I will have no need to read it because he'll tell me all about it. Good thing he doesn't have much time for novels...

Happy Birthday Sean!

2 comments:

Heather J. said...

Cool. Sounds like an intersting book. Stephen usually laughs aloud when he's reading things so I insist on knowing what is so funny, but he doesn't do what Dad (and apparently Sean) do. Hope Sean had a good birthday.

Sheila C. said...

Happy Birthday Sean!!! Good to hear you are as old as your sweet wife!