Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Flowers

Sean isn't one to buy flowers for me. In fact, I think he has bought flowers a total of three times since we've been together (I'm sure with much prodding from me). So I am always surprised when someone does get flowers for me. My mom brought me some beautiful flowers while I was in the hospital. They definitely brightened my room! I didn't get a picture while they looked fresh.
Yesterday, Sean's work sent us a bouquet. I did get a picture of these. They are so beautiful and fragrant! And they're mostly pink. Perfect!

Thank you for all the beautiful flowers!

2 comments:

Sheila C. said...

Isn't it funny how a bunch of flowers can really brighten up the day? they are pretty!

Flowers said...

Beautiful flowers are One of the best things to me is nature. That is why I believe that I enjoy flowers so much. Flowers, with all of their wonderful scents.