Monday, December 21, 2009

Matchy Matchy

My Grandma Tanner sent the girls these cute matching dresses so of course we had to take pictures of them matching.
They look so cute! Thanks Grandma! We love the green dresses!This is what dear Chloe usually looks like when she is near Jillian. Jilly can't help but love her baby sister. I think it stresses Chloe out to be loved/manhandled so much. This is our first family picture will all of us in it. I don't know why it took us over two weeks to get a picture of all of us together. And it's not the greatest since we had to put the camera timer on to get it. But here we all are after church in our Christmas dress (Sean's wearing a penguin tie if you can't tell).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jilly looks so grown up in the second picture. Very cute. I love your family picture too.

love,
MOM

Heather J. said...

Cute dresses and cute family picture. I agree, Jillian is looking grown up.

Sheila C. said...

cute girls, cute dresses. I still think that Grandma Tanner is your mom :) Grandma Porter was MY grandmother...funny me!

Melissa said...

Green like Tinkerbell! It's fun seeing Jillian take on a more mature role. What a good big sister.