Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Despite the pouring rain last night, Sean and I (and my parents and Rosemary) took the kids to the ward's Trunk or Treat. We snapped a couple shots before we left.

Jillian is a butterfly, Chloe is a ladybug (and I did not get a good picture of her with the wings I made so I'll have to take a picture to post later), Sean is a bug catcher and I am a flower.

This is what it looked like last night. A sea of umbrellas and wet kids. Most kids were covered up so they wouldn't get wet which made it hard to tell what they were dressed up as.


The sun poked out for a minute (but it didn't stop raining!) and I got this beautiful double rainbow!


Jilly was soaked! She didn't seem to mind though. We all came home and had soup to warm ourselves up!

2 comments:

Sheila C. said...

It looks like fun dispite the rain!

Heather J. said...

LOVE the tutus! Mom showed me her pictures too.