Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Potty Trained?

Let me preface this story with this: I have been trying to potty train Jillian for a long time and I have been quite unsuccessful.

Tonight right before I gave Chloe a bath I put her on the potty just to see what she would do. She can't even walk yet so I have no delusions that she'll be potty trained before Jillian but she sat on the little potty really good and when I lifted her up to put her in the bath I saw something in the potty. That's right, my 14 month old can do what my 3-year old can't (or rather, refuses) to do! She pees in the potty. I even had a witness. Sean was there and we laughed told Jillian she'd have to be the baby now because Chloe is the big girl. Jilly didn't really think that was funny at all. She still insists that she's the big girl. Regardless, this is one story we will have to torture her with for the rest of her life.

1 comments:

Sheila C. said...

Who know that might just be the trick to get Jilly to get potty trained!!! Good luck.