Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby Baby Baby

In my head, you are going to read this and then shake your head and say, "Oh my! What are those Gallands thinking?" Don't worry if you do because that is exactly what goes through my head at least a couple times a day. Sean and I are excited to announce that we are expecting baby #3 on September 5th. That is also Labor Day, which I thought was an appropriate day to expect a baby. I had my first ultrasound a few weeks ago to determine my due date and the doctor kept telling me what a photogenic baby I had. Then she said (about the baby), "What a cute gummy bear!" And really, she's right. Then someone else said it looked like a marshmallow. Poor kid is already being compared to sugary treats! I'll let you decide for yourself:




I already have my 20 week ultrasound scheduled so we won't know the sex of the baby until sometime in mid April. I'm not posting pictures of my belly because I'm not one of those women who grow a tiny basketball under their shirt. I get huge everywhere and just look like I've had too many cheeseburgers. I'm finally past the nauseated-all-the-time phase and now am in the hungry-all-the-time phase. I'm still tired all the time too but hopefully that will pass soon. Now the problem is, where are we going to put another kid in our two-bedroom apartment? At least we have 6 months to worry about that!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I like that description...what a cute gummy bear!

Sheila C. said...

How exciting for your family! I just think that you have spent so much time in Dr. offices this past year that you just want to continue to keep going :)

Melanie said...

congrats!!!!