Monday, February 28, 2011

Bow Swap

We finally got a new camera so I can post some things we've been up to that I've caught pictures of. I am in a bow swapping group where we each make 9 hair bows and then swap with one another. So I made these bows:

And came home with these (plus the one that I made): I left the one I made off and one more because the gal had put them in a baggie and so I didn't remember to clip it to the ribbon before I took the picture. We have a good time swapping and it's fun to see what others come up with. The pink one on bottom is a crocheted headband (and yes, she did 9!).

2 comments:

Heather J. said...

I love the bows you did! Looks like you brought home some cute ones too. I think that's a really fun idea.

Sam said...

hahaha, your bows are totally cutest! ;o)

What a cute idea though, great plan...