Monday, November 26, 2007

Sweatpants

It's official. I'm at that stage of pregnancy where nothing fits. I am currently wearing my husband's sweat pants (mind you, my husband is a big boy) and a shirt that my sister gave to me that her sister-in-law gave to her that was too big (my sister is a size small/medium, the shirt is an XXL, apparently it was such a good price her sister-in-law couldn't resist buying it even though it was 3 or 4 sizes too large for my tiny sister. Good thing I'm closer to an XXL). No, I am not posting pictures of me in my husband's sweats and a giant t-shirt. I just thought everyone should know how uncomfortable I am.

2 comments:

Sam said...

lol... sorry, I can't help but smile at this - someday you will too at least ;o)

Hang in there, it sounds like you're getting close!!!

mommymelb said...

Sweatpants are the only way to go the last 4 weeks. That or a dress that your babies will be able to use as a tent when they get older :)