Monday, November 5, 2007

Jillian's Room

This weekend we've been in the process of moving the computer desk out to the living room and trying to put together the baby's room a little bit. We've got a crib and changing table, although they look a little bare with no mattress or changing pad, and a rocker. All we need now is the baby...and a few million more things! The first two pictures are of the room with the desk still in it. This is one gigantic desk. It's a 6 foot "L" shaped desk so it takes up a lot of room. I was worried we wouldn't be able to find a home for it anywhere else in our apartment but we did although the living room is kinda messy at the present. But the baby's room is looking good. Bare, but good.






4 comments:

Sam said...

It looks great Hol! I am impressed, neither of my kids had a room all set up for them by the time they came home from the hospital - much less two months early!!!

It looks really cute though, how fun to be working towards being ready to have her home!

mommymelb said...

I remember struggling to put Cassidy's crib together three days before I had her. Not fun! You're very wise to get it all ready!

It's looking very nice!

Anonymous said...

You'll love having that rocking chair in the room! I didn't have one in Vance's room until he was nearly six months old and it is in his room now, but I am figuring out how to get it into our room since that is where Tanner is.
-Heather

Anonymous said...

Nephew & Holly
It all looks Great I am so happy for you both looking forward to being great aunt again..
Love Ya Both