Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesdays Stink!

I hate Tuesday nights and Saturday mornings. Mostly because Sean is in class for hours and hours and I am usually in bed by the time he gets home (on Tuesdays, I'm up and most the day is gone on Saturdays). One good thing about Sean being gone is that I have a one-on-one evening with Jillian. Today we ran some errands after work and then came home and ate and took some pictures.
I had to get a picture of Jilly in her new pjs. She's right inbetween sizes right now, the 3-6 months are way too short for her but the 6-9 months are way too long! These jammies are fuzzy and warm which will be nice since today was such a cold day.Jillian has been going to bed between 7:30 and 8 (which is pretty early for her) so I get lonely while Sean is in class. Thank goodness for Eli Stone (uh, that would be a television show on ABC not some man I'm seeing behind Sean's back).

4 comments:

Holly and Matthew said...

AWH.... I can't believe how big she is getting!!!! :) SO ADORABLE! How are you Holly? :)

Melissa said...

Your hair is getting long! Loving it!

Berkley said...

Are those pajamas from JC Penney? Bailey has the same pair! Funny.

Sheila C. said...

Sorry you are alone on Tuesday nights..I would invite you over but I am at Young Womens on Tues. I love new pajamas! She is a cutie.