Thursday, October 30, 2008

Quick post to tide you over

I can't believe it's been over a week since I posted. We have been busy this week, not doing anything thrilling but our evenings have been busy so that makes things seem pretty crazy. The most exciting thing was a baby shower on Saturday that Jilly and I went to and help host. Jillian was the hit of the party (you know, besides the preggo gal)! What a cutie. And this week we've been running running running again. I promise to have more to post this weekend (what with Halloween and all...). Here is a little picture of the Bean looking like she got caught doing something naughty (she was just playing, but the expression on her face is, "Uh oh! I got caught!" I know what Heather is thinking, "Look at those chicken legs!" It is true she has skinny little legs but they get her around as now she will climb on anything she can and pull herself up to standing. One of these days she'll take off walking and never look back.

2 comments:

mommymelb said...

It's good to hear from you! Can't wait to see the Halloween costumes!

Sheila C. said...

It was good to see a post from you, I was wondering how you were getting everything done with work and all.