Thursday, October 2, 2008

Work

I know a few people are curious as to how my first day at work went (I know I said Monday was my first day but I only did a couple hours of orientation then, today was my first full 8 hour day). I am happy to report that both Jillian and I did fine today. I think Jillian cried a little bit this morning because she was so tired but was pleasant the rest of the day (this is all from what I got from the babysitter). I was sad to leave her but once I started working I wasn't so worried about her. I think we can do this! We'll see tomorrow. I think Jillian will be a little wary of me leaving her at the babysitter's tomorrow. She's a smart kid and catches on quick. Good think I started on a Thursday so I only have a couple days before the weekend. TGIF!

3 comments:

Heather J. said...

I hope everything went okay. Once it becomes a routine it won't be a big deal for either of you.

mommymelb said...

I'm glad things are going good, I hope they continue to do so!

If you want to play I tagged you on my blog!

Sheila C. said...

I am glad to hear that things went ok, it is usually harder on mothers that the kids! good luck