Tuesday, November 18, 2008

To the Zoo

On Saturday, Jillian and I went to the Hogle Zoo with my sister and her in-laws. We had fun. Maybe I should rephrase that...I had fun. Jillian looked like this the majority of the day:




We checked out all the cool animals. I had to make sure to get a picture of the penguins for Sean (he was at school so missed out).




I thought the giraffes were pretty cool.



Jillian remained unimpressed:




Jillian had to get out of her stroller to pose on the tigers. She is pictured with my sister's nephew, Luke, and my sister's sister-in-law (not Luke's mom), Kimberly. P.S. Sorry I cut off your head!

By the time we made it to the elephants, Jillian was fast asleep.


So we rode the train without her (don't worry, there were others in our group that weren't riding the train as well. I didn't just leave her all by herself.)
My cute sister with my nephew, Tanner.


And of course, while we were driving away from the zoo we past East High where "High School Musical" was filmed. My brother-in-law reluctantly pulled over so Heather and I could get a picture. Eat your hear out HSM fans!

4 comments:

Sheila C. said...

I am glad that you and Heather got to have some fun to!

Mabel said...

You got some good pictures. Glad you and Jillian came with us, it was a fun day!

Heather J. said...

The picture you have of Tanner and I on the train is better than the one I have. However, I look dumb in our HSM picture. Oh well. By the way, the main guy's name is Troy. It just came to me while I was typing.

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

You two are sooo funny! I love reading your blogs. HSM rocks (or do i've heard!)