Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Our Halloween spanned two days this year. I posted last year about how big Halloween is at my work. We dressed up on Thursday.

This is me as the devil.This is my partner at work. She was an angel. We got a lot of funny looks and comments like, "Shouldn't you two be dressed the other way around?"
Jillian before we went trick or treating on Friday night...
Things got better as soon as we got her out of her car seat.
Funny Bunny.
Playing in the leaves.



I let Jillian eat some mini oreos that she got while trick or treating. She loved them!
I realized that we didn't get any pictures of Sean this Halloween but he didn't dress up so I guess it is ok. Maybe next year...

4 comments:

Heather J. said...

What a cute little bunny! And you were one hot devil. :)

Sheila C. said...

She is a cute bunny! Looks like you had fun at work to.

Unknown said...

Hol, you make a pretty cute devil and Jillian is an adorable bunny! :) Rachel was a bunny last year and was so hot in Houston and then this year she was a princess who needed lots of bundling up. Oh well, one day we'll get it figured out! :)

kaylinannette said...

Oh my goodness, I love that costume. So cute!!