Sunday, November 30, 2008

Funny Story

I was bombarded while walking through the mall yesterday by a person who works at Kiddie Kandids (a photo place, if you can't tell by the name). I was all ready to tell her no thanks to whatever she was selling since we had pictures done only three days before (see previous post). She was a new employee there and wanted to practice her photography skills so she asked if she could take some shots of Jillian and we could get a free 5x7 out of the deal. Well, I can't pass up free pictures of my adorable little girl so I let her be a model for a few minutes and this is what we got:



I had a hard time deciding between the first and last pictures but ultimately decided on the last because she looks so grown up (even if her smile is cuter in the first picture). Funny how the only two times she has had her picture professionally done was within three days of each other.

0 comments: